~ Monthly Newsletter ~
Healthy Living & Daily Practice
~ Dreams, Intuition & The Inner Life ~
September is a pivotal month during which the outward directed energy of summer begins to shift inward in preparation for the six months spent in the darkness of the Earth’s Mother’s womb. This month we will review our lives in the form of spiritual autobiography. We will open our sixth sense by noticing synchronicity, and we will enter the world of dreams.
September is the gateway to Mystery, and as the Medicine Wheel turns from Summer to fall, we are greeted by Archangel Raphael, The Healer of God. He remedies the sickness of belief in perfection by administering the great medicine of wholeness.
Listen to the voices of the Ancient Ones,
who call from the mycelial mat,
that grows beneath the forest floor.
The inner and outer
harvests are complete
and the storehouse of the unconscious
is swept clean.
We enter the Gates of Mystery
through the Dreamworld
descending into the
fertile darkness in which our souls
are made new again.
September is a pivotal month for making necessary changes in our lives, our bodies and our minds. As we begin with a clearing mediation, we will also take a look at other areas of our lives, such as our happiness, our health and what we can do about it. This month the focus will be on clearing, detoxing old thoughts and old energy so we can make room for new opportunities to come into our lives. As we move closer to December 21, 2012 the time is near and time is of the essence.
We are experiencing extreme changes in our environment, the planets and stars are moving into discordant aspects that affect all of us. How will we manage the energy when it becomes disruptive? How will be relieve the stress of not knowing, how will be comfort our children, these are questions many people ask me daily.
In the past month I have spent quite a bit time doing research on answering these questions with my own self examination by asking myself these questions and using the suggested practices in this newsletter.
The first thing I began to work on was my happiness, I felt working with abundance and daily affirmations would help my frame of mind, so far it is helping me each day to feel more confident about me, I am liking and loving myself. I am grateful for what comes my way, no matter how small.
Next, was including the time for a short workout in the morning, to help get my body moving. I mean a short workout, about 10 minutes of yoga, some stretches, sun salutation, downward dog and some leg extensions….I started using the EFT program which takes about 5 minutes, this helped to clear discomfort of pain in my back, giving me clarity and focus.
Then I asked myself, what else could I do to help clear my negative thoughts. It has been like a old record that plays over and over again, I knew that it was holding me back from moving forward. The question was why? I knew that my thoughts were manifesting the things in my life I didn’t want. That’s where the meditation came in. I found I could spend a few minutes to clear my mind and breathe, I have extended the time over the month and the monkey mind is gone, no more ego, telling me I’m not good enough and causing me doubt.
Even with all of this going on, I felt there was something more I needed, a clearing of past issues. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money or any money……then I found Judy Satori’S web site. I was able to download her mp3′s guided meditations from her site, that I felt I needed.
I really wanted to feel better, I was willing to spend a little bit of extra time to work on myself. I can’t tell you how much better I feel.
Last but not least, a small change in my diet, drinking more water, with a slice of lemon or juice, a detoxing vitamin smoothies everyday, to give me an extra boost of energy that cleared my body of toxins. I already eat a healthy diet of vegetables, grains, nuts, fish chicken, but the extra boost of live fresh vegetables gave me the vitality I needed. My spirits are high, I am working on clearing old issues and feeling alive again.
You are the only one who can make these changes……The plan is laid out for you, you can adjust it to fit your needs and how much time you want to spend. Start slow and work into it…….The Time is NOW!
~ Happiness ~
Five Steps to Abundance
There are five simple steps which will allow us to receive the abundance and prosperity we would like. They are natural steps of giving and receiving which we can use each day to create the circular flow of joyful prosperity and abundance in our lives. Soon these steps become our way of life and an easy expression of our joy and prosperity.
To step into the flow of Abundance for your life.
1. Give what you want to receive. The flow of Abundance is already all around you. To step into this flow is easy. Give to someone else the very thing you would like to receive. And give it freely without expectations of receiving, as if you already had more than enough. If you want more kindness in your life, be kind to someone, if you want more happiness in your life, make someone else happy, if you want more money in your life, share a little of what you have. Give it away easily, like you already had all that you need and there is plenty more from where that came from.
2. Trust and know. The next step is to trust and know you have just stepped into the flow of abundance and are now aligned with what you want. Know there is more than enough to go around and it is easy to have all you want.
3. Take Action. Participation is an important part of Abundance. While you are knowing you are now aligned with the flow of the abundance you want, it is also important to participate and help make things happen. Follow your inner knowing and your intuition and do your part to help create the abundance you would like to have. Continue to participate until you are receiving what you want.
4. Be Grateful. Gratitude is a vital step in the flow of abundance. It is a powerful magnet which keeps us in the flow and aligned with receiving all the wonderful things we desire. Fill yourself with gratitude all the time, even about the small and seemingly simple things in your life. There is always something to be grateful about. When you notice a little of what you want flowing to you, take a moment and be grateful for what you have received, regardless of how big or small it may be. Be grateful and say thank you.
5. Pass it on. When you receive a little abundance take a moment and pass some of it on and assist someone else in feeling a little more abundant. When you pass on some of what you receive, do it easily as if you already have more than you need, expecting nothing in return. When you pass it on in this way you are now starting the process all over again and have once again taken the first step to “give what you want to receive.” In this way the flow of abundance continues and becomes more and more each time.
~ Our Health ~
SOUND TAPPING (EFT – EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE)
EFT is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the evasiveness of needles. Instead, simple tapping with the fingertips is used to input kinetic energy onto specific meridians on the head and chest while you think about your specific problem.
This combination of tapping the energy meridians and voicing positive affirmation works to clear the “short-circuit” – the emotional block – from your body’s bio-energy system, thus restoring your mind and body’s balance, which is essential for optimal health and the healing of physical disease.
Here is the Standard for Official EFT (Tapping) Instruction by the EFT Founder. It is the original that you will often see imitated or distorted by others under the names of Tapping, MTT, etc. It is FREE and contains both written and video instruction for all the important EFT concepts. Serious students are encouraged to order the flexibly priced Art of Delivery videos and study them along with this Tutorial. They add important depth to your EFT education.
THE ART OF DELIVERY VIDEOS
PART I – THE EFT BASICS
PART II – GETTING TO THE ROOTS OF YOUR CLIENTS’ ISSUES
PART III – ADDITIONAL TOOLS & REFINEMENTS
PART IV – GOING DEEPER INTO EMOTIONAL ISSUES
PART V – POLISHING THE PROCESS & WHAT DO I SAY?
~ Why Do I Feel Like This ~
Are you experiencing any of these ascension symptoms? Do you feel something has fundamentally changed in your life? Do you feel the ‘SHIFT’ ?
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviors and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a ‘disconnect’. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
6. ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.
7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.
8. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defense mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.
9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.
11. You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting’. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, ‘doing’ and ‘making things happen’ becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to ‘bring’ you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.
12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being ‘pushed, to move forward; to ‘be’ and create the New.
13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.
14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.
17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.
18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.
19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.
20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.
21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.
22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn’t feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are ‘seeing’ through them. Hang in there.
23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.
24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue.
25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your ‘rut’ choices and vibration.
26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into ‘stretching’ into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into ‘toning down’ aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren’t ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
~ Meditation ~
A Guided Ascension Daily Practice
It is helpful for us to develop a daily spiritual discipline to smooth the way through Earth’s ascension process. The daily practice plan outlined below will assist you to consciously develop attitudes of self mastery and to clear the patterns of your soul’s past that may be limiting you from being all that you can be, in this body, this life.
It is time for us all to regain personal power and sovereignty over our own being.
It is time to heal our body as the Creators that We Are and to manifest joy and abundance in our lives.
Early in 2011 Spirit gave me this plan to share with people. The plan focuses on:
1. CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT AND OUR HIGHER SELF,
2. OPENING THE HEART,
3. CLEARING KARMIC MIASMIC DISTORTION
4. THE CONSCIOUS CREATION AND MASTERY OF ONE’S THOUGHTS.
Begin with these basics as this work is fundamental to the ascension process.
If you have only a little time each day you can condense this plan into 15-20 minutes, or you can expand your practice by adding in:
5. ACTIVATIONS TO HELP WITH PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
6. ACTIVATIONS TO PREPARE THE BODY FOR FIFTH DIMENSIONAL LIFE
7. BUILDING THE LIGHT BODY WORK.
Each step, and the meditations and energy activations on this website that can assist you in achieving these goals are outlined below. There are many roads to Rome. Take a little time to put together a plan that works for you and reap the rewards.
Blessings to you, Judy Satori
Recommended Daily Ascension Plan:
1. Connection With Spirit and Your Higher Self
Begin with a prayer, meditation, or energy activation. These energy activations can be done with any other energy work, including karmic clearing work, but done at another time of the day. Select one:
a. Arcturian Balancing Meditation – An Arcturian technique to realign you on all levels of body, mind and spirit when you feel stressed and out of balance.
b. Becoming the Sun Meditation – This meditation brings Christ Consciousness energy into the heart chakra to literally assist you to be as the Sun, or ‘Son’ and to radiate light.
c. The Prayer of Initiation – A prayer gifted by the Lady Mary. This is a good prayer to begin your day or say before spiritual practice or healing work.
d. The Four Blessings and chakra harmony balancing meditation – Effective energy tools for good health, abundance and joy, clearing karma and balancing chakras. These audio tracks are also available on CD for online purchase.
e. There is an “Increasing Your Connection with Spirit” free E-class with meditations.
f. The Ascension and You Class on Monday 25 July includes a teaching session on creating Peace, Love and Oneness within your being.
2. Opening the Heart
Next use an activation working directly with the Heart Chakra to help you open to greater love. Opening the Heart activations can be done with any other energy activation including Karmic clearing work, but at another time of the day. Select one:
a. The Archangel Zadkiel energy activation transmission – Teachings of preparation to create consciousness change and unconditional love.
b. The Three Blessings energy activation for Joy – This activation is an energy coding from the Archangels to help you when you feel depressed or afraid. Listening to this encodement will lighten your heart and bring you joy. Listen three times at one session.
c. Clearing the Heart Chakra with the Goddess Kuan Yin
d. Kuan Yin’s Valentines Day Opening the Heart Activation
e. A DVD entitled “The Lotus and the Rose” is available under Online Shopping
3. Clearing Karmic Miasmic Distortion
It is very important to clear as much karmic distortion from the cells and energy anatomy of the body as possible. This clearing is ongoing as these old patterns of limiting thought and belief are coming up for all of us. They must be cleared as much as possible for us to move through a process of soul expansion and soul ascension. Try to work on one limiting thought pattern each week. For most karmic clearing activations listen to the track 3x at one session per day for 7 days, a total of 21 repetitions. You can cut back to listening once only per day if the activation creates unpleasant physical or emotional symptoms as part of the detox effects of the release. READ KARMA KLEAR INFORMATION
1. Complete one Karmic clearing activation, or set of activations, or CD or MP3 program at a time.
2. Do not use together with ACTIVATIONS TO PREPARE THE BODY FOR FIFTH DIMENSIONAL LIFE, or BUILDING THE LIGHT BODY WORK as outlined below, as this will diminish the effectiveness of both.
3. Complete 7 days of each karmic clearing audio and then interchange weekly if you wish with BUILDING THE LIGHT BODY or other energy enhancing or audios that work with recalibrating the energy circuits of the body.
Select from the activations or programs listed below:
a. Clearing anxiety mantras – Mantras to quickly clear feelings of tension and anxiety and surround yourself with spiritual protection and light. Listen 3x per day at one session for 7 days.
c. Clearing past life fear and mistrust – Energy activations to quickly clear irrational feelings of isolation caused by fear of the actions of others and a mistrust of outcomes or situations that may occur. Listen 3x at one session for 7 days.
d. Tuning the Physical Instrument CD and Mp3 is especially to help with physical healing and improving energy and vitality. Listen once a day for 21 days and then as desired.
e. Weight Loss for Body and Mind double CD program – A seven week program to release soul sadness and grief that ‘weighs on the soul’.
f. See the energy activations in the free Karma Klear section.
g. ‘Healing the Pain’ which addresses domination, victim consciousness and abuse that may have been perpetrated on you in this or previous lives.
4. Conscious Creation and Mastery of Your Thoughts
Become the Creator that YOU ARE. This is a very important part of soul expansion and self mastery so practice this daily. Learn to speak THE WORD as the aspect of God that YOU ARE to manifest your dreams. As St Germain says, “I am that I am”.
a. Creation and manifestation with St Germain – Your 2011 Ascension Plan (one hour audio class) – To download complete class mp3 (right click)
b. Monday 25 July Ascension and You class. A teaching session on How to Create with Your Mind aligned with God Consciousness is included in this class.
c. The Mp3 download “Ascension Miracles and Magic” explores new possibilties for healing and creation potential.
d. See the “Self Mastery” Section for numerology and astrology reports to assist you in self understanding and understanding your soul purpose.
End your daily session by sitting in meditation and creating Peace, Love and Unity consciousness within the heart chakra. (See 25 July Ascension and You class for how to do this).
“With the power of God that I AM, today I choose peace.
With the power of God that I Am, today I choose love
With the power of God that I AM, today I choose to be happy and to be be united with all life,
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peace. AMEN”
IF MORE TIME IS AVAILABLE, THESE ADDITIONAL STEPS ARE RECOMMENDED:
5. ACTIVATIONS TO HELP WITH PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
a. ‘Ascension and You’
6. Activations to prepare the body for Fifth Dimensional Life
a. Energy Preparation for 2012 and Beyond activations
7. Building the Light Body
a. Step One: “The 21 Energy Keys of New Recreation” – Available on Mp3 or CD this program for body, mind and spirit includes 21 powerful enegry activations to prepare you on all levels of being for Light Body expansion.
b. Step Two: “The Archangel Metatron Transmissions” – To Build the Light Body. Available on MP3 and CD this program is designed to follow the 21 Keys and will expand you into your Light Body.
Additional Information about Your Star Seeded Heritage
a. “The Song Of Lyra” CD and Mp3 – music and Light Language to activate soul memory
b. “Your Lineage of Light” – Information on Mp3 from the Galactic Council about your starseeded origins
c. “Your Timeless and Eternal Soul Self” – (right click to download)
d. “Ascension Preparation and Support for Lightworkers” – Free Audio on home page.
Please spend time reading over Judy’s website to find just the right program for you, it’s free and if you find it helps you can always thank her with a donation.
~ Healthy Food Choices ~
When summer’s produce is in abundance we like to create meals that revolve around it, like this one. If you are vegan or vegetarian you can substitute cooked blacked beans or sautéed tempeh for the chicken. I think you’ll find the Spicy Avocado Dressing rather addicting! Tom and I like to make a batch of this dressing with the whole jalapeño—seeds and all, but for the children we make it without the seeds.
Did you know that eating a small avocado with a meal containing carotenoids (found in the tomatoes, peppers, and salad greens) helps to absorb these beneficial compounds? Carotenoids, like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin all need to be consumed with fat to optimize absorption in the intestines. One also needs to have a functioning small intestine for this to occur (gluten, antibiotics, yeast overgrowth, and environmental toxins can damage the gut and impede absorption of fats and fat-soluble nutrients). Once in the body these carotenoids act as powerful antioxidants mopping up free radicals. Some of these carotenoids can also be converted into vitamin A (all-trans-retinol). We need vitamin A to assist with gene transcription, proper development of an embryo, various reproductive processes, night and color vision, skin health (acne), cellular communication, and proper immune function. Vitamin A is found in liver, meat, and dairy products. In order to convert carotenoids from plants into vitamin A we need to have adequate zinc and proper thyroid function as the T3 thyroid hormone helps in the conversion process. When pregnant and lactating the need for preformed vitamin A increases quite a bit so be sure to consume enough carotenoids from plants and vitamin A from animal sources, or if you are vegan, be sure to consume enough iodine, zinc, and selenium-rich foods for proper thyroid function so you can properly convert carotenoids from plants into Vitamin A.
Chicken Fajita Salad with Spicy Avocado Dressing
When we make meals like this we like to place everything out on the counter and let the children make their own plates with the ingredients they prefer most. They never add fresh tomatoes but love Cucumber Salsa! If you want the dressing less spicy then remove the seeds from the pepper before blending. If you want it really spicy, leave the seeds intact, and just cut the stem off before blending.
4 organic chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 lime, juiced
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ to ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
olive oil or coconut oil for cooking
1 head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1 small head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
bell peppers, cut into strips
2 small avocados
¾ cup water
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1 jalapeno pepper, stem removed
1 clove garlic, peeled
handful fresh cilantro
½ teaspoon sea salt
To make the chicken, place all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl or glass pan and gently stir. Cover and marinate on the counter for 20 to 30 minutes or refrigerate and marinate for up to 3 hours. Heat a large stainless steel or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon or two of coconut oil or olive oil. Add some of the chicken, making sure not to crowd the pan (if you add too much chicken at once it will crowd the pan and cool it off causing much of the liquids to be released into the pan instead of searing them in, causing the chicken to dry out). Sauté each batch of chicken for about 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Place onto a plate to serve.
Place the romaine and napa into a large bowl and toss together. Place the tomatoes and peppers onto a plate. Place and chopped cilantro into a small bowl.
To make the dressing, place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl or jar to serve.
Let each person assemble their own salads. Enjoy!
Harvest Green Smoothie
I have been making smoothies out of all of the amazing fruit and greens we have available right now. Honeycrisp apples and bartlett pears create the most delicious fruit base with lovely flowery undertones. The greens are sweet and delicious right now, not as bitter as they are in the middle of the summer. These cold, crisp nights cause them to become sweeter. We like to create green smoothies with whatever we have on hand. I have been freezing plenty of pears and peaches to use when these fruits are out of season. Right now there are plenty of varieties of apples to choose from, pears, grapes (blend the seeds in too), still some peaches, and of course plenty of dark leafy greens to choose from (kale, collards, carrot tops, bok choy, cabbage, arugula, spinach, lettuce). You can be very creative with your smoothie. If it doesn’t taste right just add more fruit, lemon juice, or more greens.
Please note that this recipe is designed using a Vita-Mix which can make about 2 quarts at a time. Cut this recipe in half if you are using a regular blender.
2 honeycrisp apples, cored and cut into chunks
2 small bartlett pears, cored and cut into chunks
1 white peach, pitted
1 lemon, juiced
1 chunk of ginger
3 to 4 cups water
3 to 4 collards leaves
3 to 4 kale leaves
2 to 3 large handfuls spinach leaves
Place the apples, pears, peach, lemon juice, ginger, and water into the Vita-Mix, blend until smooth. Add the greens, a little at a time, blend, and then add more greens, blend again until smooth. Taste the smoothie to determine if it needs more greens, fruit, lemon, or water. I usually taste it and if it too sweet I just keep adding greens until my Vita-Mix is practically overflowing with green smoothie!
Tropical Green Smoothie
2 Hawaiian apple bananas
2 passionfruit (use the pulp and seeds)
6 strawberry guavas
1 papaya, seeded
2 cups frozen pineapple
1-inch piece of fresh ginger
1 to 2 bunches of kale
2 to 3 cups water
Place all ingredients into a Vita-Mix or other high-powered blender and blend in intervals until smooth. Add more water if necessary.