“In the morning, everything is new.
The day’s blank slate lies before me,
ready for my writing.
May it be words of beauty I write.
May it be deeds of grace I do.
May it be thoughts of joy I think.
All the Holy Ones, Listen;
this is what I pray.
Great Spirits of the Four Realms,
Holy Ones of the Realms of Minds,
Kindreds of Yore,
as I go through the day,
keep my eyes open wide.
May I not miss beauty.
May I not miss joy.
May I not miss wonder.
Keep me awake and aware of the world.
It is my privilege to perform my morning prayers.
It is my honor to do what should be done.
As I rise with the morning, fog lifting slowly for my mind,
I pray not to forget these truths.”
~ Ceisiwr Serith ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Your Horoscope ~ May 29 – June 4, 2014
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 29th
- Daily I Ching ~ May 29th
- The Moon, Jupiter and Mercury ~ May 31, 2014
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 28th
- Daily I Ching ~ May 28th
- Finding Our Inner Child and Having More Fun in Life ~
- What Do Your Dreams Mean? Here’s How to Decode Them
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 27th
- Daily I Ching ~ May 27th