My Mother kept a garden,
a garden of the heart,
She planted all the good things
that gave my life it’s start.
She turned me to the sunshine
and encouraged me to dream,
Fostering and nurturing
the seeds of self-esteem…
And when the winds and rain came,
she protected me enough-
But not too much because she knew
I’d need to stand up strong and tough.
Her constant good example
always taught me right from wrong-
Markers for my pathway
that will last a lifetime long.
I am my Mother’s garden.
I am her legacy-
And I hope today she feels the love
reflected back from me.
~ Unknown ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Hilarion’s Weekly Message ~ April 6 – 13, 2014
- Weekly Horoscopes ~ April 7 – 14, 2014
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 6th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 6th
- ArtWay Visual Meditation ~ April 6, 2014
- Shift Frequency Weekly News Highlights ~ March 30 – April 5, 2014
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 5th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 5th
- April Astrology ~ Using The Power of The Cardinal Elements
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 4th
~ Image by Maxime Dugenet