When a grasshopper sits on a blade of grass, he has no thought of separation, resistance, or blame.
Human children prefer dragonflies whose wings and bellies are as red as chili peppers.
But the green grasshopper blends completely with the green grass, and children rarely notice it.
It neither retreats nor beckons. It knows nothing of philosophy or ideals.
It is simply grateful for its ordinary life.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Your Horoscope ~ October 31 – November 6, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ October 31st
- Daily I Ching ~ October 31st
- 3 Ways to Know When a Relationship Isn’t Right for You ~
- Daily Inspiration ~ October 30th
- Daily I Ching ~ October 30th
- The Art Of Listening To Yourself ~ 5 Ways To Hone Your Intuition
- Scorpio Solar Eclipse ~ November 3rd, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ October 29th
- Daily I Ching ~ October 29th