Enjoy the smorgasbord… go back and fill your plate as often as you like. You will no doubt reach a point when you are no longer satisfied, have had enough of one thing and you will drift away, ready to sample something new from the next table.
Do not feel bad when you find your path separating from those you have been traveling with for a time. Variety and diversity are what keep life interesting. Change is inevitable, it is a part of our spiritual growth processes. We can try to fight it or we can grow, go with the flow of time and adapt to our new, personal discoveries.
~Roger Anthony Briggs~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- ArtWay Visual Meditation ~ October 6, 2013
- Weekly Horoscopes ~ October 7 – 13, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ October 6th
- Daily I Ching ~ October 6th
- Shift Frequency Weekly News Highlights ~ September 29 – October 5, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ October 5th
- Daily I Ching ~ October 5th
- 8 Common Tricks Your Mind Plays on You ~
- 10 Mind-Blowing Theories That Will Change Your Perception of the World ~
- Daily Inspiration ~ October 4th