The seeker should not stop until he finds. When he does find, he will be disturbed. After being disturbed, he will be astonished. Then he will reign over everything.” These words, said by Jesus, open the great Gospel of Thomas.
Will you consider for a moment that things here might not be as they seem? That what you actually are is utterly sacred? That this world, your senses, your feelings, your emotions, your body – that these are revelations of an unprecedented grace?
Inside your confusion, in the center of your anxiety, buried within your disturbance, and shining out of the darkness is the same wisdom that keeps the stars from falling out of the sky. The creativity that has assembled as you and your life is unfathomable.
Let this life touch you, break you open, and show you the wholeness that you are. You will be astonished by what you find.
A Healing Space blog – http://bit.ly/L7Yre3
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ September 11th
- Daily I Ching ~ September 11th
- Try This If You’re Struggling to Find Your Passion
- Moon near Scorpion’s Heart ~ September 11
- 5 Fantastic and Gorgeous Meditation Retreats Around the World
- Daily Inspiration ~ September 10th
- Daily I Ching ~ September 10th
- 7 Empowering Steps ~ Shifting to a Higher Vibration
- When Venus is in Scorpio ~ September 11 – October 7,2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ September 9th