“Things falling apart is a kind of
testing and also a kind of healing.
We think that the point is to pass
the test or to overcome the
problem, but the truth is that
things don’t really get solved. They
come together and they fall apart.
Then they come together again and
fall apart again. It’s just like that.
The healing comes from letting
there be room for all of this to
happen: room for grief, for relief,
for misery, for joy.”
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- ArtWay Visual Meditation ~ August 11, 2013
- Hilarion’s Weekly Message ~ August 11-18, 2013
- Weekly Horoscopes ~ August 12 – 18, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ August 11th
- Daily I Ching ~ August 11th
- Shift Frequency Weekly News Highlights ~ August 4-10, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ August 10th
- Daily I Ching ~ August 10th
- Dream Vacations ~ Five Unspoiled Surf Destinations
- It’s A Meteor Weekend The Best Time To Watch ~ August 9 -13, 2013