Our planet earth is itself a true, great bodhisattva. It embodies so many great virtues. The earth is solid—it can carry so many things. It is patient—it takes its time moving glaciers and carving rocks. The earth doesn’t discriminate. We can throw fragrant flowers on the earth, or we can throw urine and excrement on the earth, and the earth purifies it. The earth has a great capacity to endure, and it offers so much to nourish us—water, shelter, food, and air to breathe.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ August 2nd
- Daily I Ching ~ August 2nd
- Astrology August 2013 ~ And So The World Turns
- Jupiter & Leo New Moon ~ August 6 – 7, 2013
- The Perfect Circle of Who You Are ~
- Do You Hear The Call?
- Your Horoscope ~ August 1 – 7, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ August 1st
- Daily I Ching ~ August 1st
- August ~ A Celtic Festival ~ Teltane or Lammas
Pöhauao Ahupua`a, Princeville, HI, US By Paul Bica