Just because one person rejects you doesn’t mean you need to reject yourself. Just because some people choose to disregard your worth and treat you without kindness doesn’t mean everyone will and it certainly doesn’t mean you have to imitate their behavior.
The truth is that the way other people treat us isn’t about us, it’s about them and their own struggles, insecurities and limitations. You don’t have to allow their judgement to become your truth. You may not be able to control what other people say or how they act, but you can always choose how you treat yourself.
You can choose who you surround yourself with and who you let go of and no matter what your circumstances, you can choose to believe in yourself and your worth. Because at the end of the day, trying to please everyone is exhausting and impossible. No matter how you change or who you become, there will always be someone who doesn’t approve.
So instead of wasting your energy in a futile attempt to become someone that other people want you to be, give yourself permission to be exactly who you are and know that who you are is exactly enough. The right people will find their way into your life. These are the people who will love and accept you wholeheartedly and without conditions. These are the people who matter, let go of the rest.
Unknown ~ Souls Lost On Earth
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ July 23rd
- Daily I Ching ~ July 23rd
- Caroline on Relationships ~ The Archetype of Marriage, Part II
- How to Tie-Dye ~ Crystalline Scarf
- Daily Inspiration ~ July 22nd
- Daily I Ching ~ July 22nd
- Cosmic Energy Report ~ July 22 – 28, 2013
- Hilarion’s Weekly Message ~ July 21 – 28, 2013
- Doreen Virtue’s Weekly Angel Oracle Card Reading ~ July 22 -28,2013
- Weekly Numerology Report ~ July 22 – 28, 2013