You love not because that person belongs to your family.
You love not because he is of the same religious belief as you.
You love not because he is your son, she is your daughter or your wife.
You love because that person needs to be loved.
You love without conditions whatsoever.
It means unconditional love.
You love in order to bring relief to that person,
to transform the suffering in that person,
to offer joy to him,
to offer happiness to him because he needs that.
You don’t ask for anything in return.
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ July 13th
- Daily I Ching ~ July 13th
- The Blessings of Astrology’s Grand Trine ~ July 17, 2013
- 10 Questions to Help Focus on What Really Matters ~
- Weekend Inspiration ~ The Best Backyard Tents
- Another Supermoon Coming up on July 22, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ July 12th
- Daily I Ching ~ July 12th
- When You Don’t Have a Clear Purpose ~ 4 Helpful Mantras
- Spring into a More Positive You ~