I wanted a perfect ending. Now I have learned, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end.
Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what is going to happen next.
It is a Delicious Ambiguity.
~ Gilda Radner ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ June 12th
- Daily I Ching ~ June 12th
- Meanings of Buddha Hand Gestures ~
- Create Purpose and Happiness by Being Useful to People
- Sabian Sage Weekly Forecast ~ June 10 – 16, 2103
- Daily Inspiration ~ June 11th
- Daily I Ching ~ June 11th
- The Healing Powers of Qi Gong ~
- How to Heal your Chakras for a Well Balanced System ~
- Daily Inspiration ~ June 10th