A BUDDHIST PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS
If I have harmed anyone in any way either knowingly or unknowingly
through my own confusions I ask their forgiveness.
If anyone has harmed me in any way either knowingly or unknowingly
through their own confusions I forgive them.
And if there is a situation I am not yet ready to forgive
I forgive myself for that.
For all the ways that I harm myself, negate, doubt, belittle myself,
judge or be unkind to myself through my own confusions,
I forgive myself.
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ June 10th
- Daily I Ching ~ June 10th
- Hilarion’s Weekly Message ~ June 9 -17, 2013
- Doreen Virtue’s Weekly Angel Oracle Reading ~ June 10 -16, 2013
- Cosmic Astrology Report ~ June 10 -16, 2013
- Weekly Horoscopes ~ June 10 -16, 2013
- Archangel Gabriel’s Message ~ June 9 , 2013
- ArtWay Visual Meditation ~ June 9, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ June 9th
- Daily I Ching ~ June 9th