Buddha has defined compassion as love plus meditation.
When your love is not just a desire for the other,
when your love is not only a need, when your love is a sharing,
when your love is not that of a beggar but an emperor,
when your love is not asking for something in return
but is ready only to give – to give for the sheer joy of giving
– then add meditation to it and the pure fragrance is released.
That is compassion; compassion is the highest phenomenon.
~ ♥ Osho ♥
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 21st
- Daily I Ching ~ May 21st
- Sagittarius Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse ~ May 25, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 20th
- Daily I Ching ~ May 20th
- Hilarion’s Weekly Message ~ May 19 – 26, 2013
- Cosmic Astrology Report ~ May 20 – 26, 2013
- Sabian Sage Weekly Forecast ~ May 19 – 26, 2013
- Doreen Virtue Weekly Angel Oracle ~ May 20 – 26,2013
- Weekly Horoscopes ~ May 20 – 26, 2013