My disciples, the teachings that I have given you are never to be forgotten or abandoned. They are always to be treasured, they are to be thought about, they are to be practiced. If you follow these teachings you will be happy.
The point of the teachings is to control your own mind. Keep your mind from greed, and you will keep your behavior right, your mind pure and your words faithful. By always thinking about the transiency of your life, you will be able to resist greed and anger, and will be able to avoid all evils.
If you find your mind tempted and so entangled in greed, you must suppress and control the temptation; be the master of your own mind.
A man’s mind may make him a Buddha, or it may make him a beast. Misled by error, one becomes a demon; enlightened, one becomes a Buddha. Therefore, control your mind and do not let it deviate from the right path.
~ The Buddha~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Archangel Gabriel Message ~ May 19, 2013
- ArtWay Visual Meditation ~ May 19, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 19th
- Daily I Ching ~ May 19th
- Shift Frequency ~ Weekly News Update ~ May 18, 2013
- Asteroid 1998 QE2 to Sail Past Earth ~ May 31,2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ May 18th
- Daily I Ching ~ May 18th
- Solar Maxima & the Uranus-Pluto Square ~ May 17 – 20,2013
- Uranus Aries Transiting The Houses ~ Self-Sourced Genius