We can pay people to clean our house, do our taxes, teach us piano, and fix broken bones, but nobody can do our inner work for us. Nobody. To truly take responsibility for ourselves, we must grow up psychologically and spiritually, so we can respond to life as mature and authentic men and women.
~ Mariana Caplan ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 29th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 29th
- Spiritual Guidance from Without and Within ~
- What Makes a Halo Around the Sun or Moon?
- Doreen’s Weekly Angel Oracle Card Reading ~ April 29 – May 5,2013
- Hilarion’s Weekly Message ~ April 28 – May 5, 2013
- Weekly Horoscopes ~ April 28 – May 5, 2013
- ArtWay Visual Meditation ~ April 28, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 28th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 28th