If you want to go all the way, throw all away.
And right there, there is a joy, a freedom and lightness.
Strip everything back to nothing.
Throw your attachments, your desires, your needs and immediately you are in a state of total freshness. Total wholeness.
Every human being should do this once in a while.
The serious seeker develops this unsparing attitude to free their minds from the cholesterol of egoic identity.
Be in that emptiness and you see that emptiness is completeness.
And the more you do it, the more you enjoy the effortlessness of it all.
Now, you ignore the voice of the interpreter, the journalist, the accountant or the mathematician and in a short while, you won’t want him back.
If you want to go all the way,
throw all away.
~ Mooji ~
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 20th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 20th
- Twin Planets Perfectly Habitable Just Discovered ~
- Lyrid Meteors Peak ~ April 19 – 22, 2013
- James Tyberonn ~ Footprints in the Sand
- Scorpio Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse, April 25, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 19th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 19th
- Weekend Meditations ~ On Compassion
- Butterfly ~ Spread Your Wings and Receive