The greatest achievement is selflessness.
The greatest worth is self-mastery.
The greatest quality is seeking to serve others.
The greatest precept is continual awareness.
The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything.
The greatest action is not conforming with the worlds ways.
The greatest magic is transmuting the passions.
The greatest generosity is non-attachment.
The greatest goodness is a peaceful mind.
The greatest patience is humility.
The greatest effort is not concerned with results.
The greatest meditation is a mind that lets go.
The greatest wisdom is seeing through appearances.
~ Atisha ~
Artist: Lynnette Shelley
What’s New Today on Global Light Minds
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 13th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 13th
- Jupiter and Moon Conjunct ~ April 2013
- With One New Breath ~
- 10 Happiness Tips for People Who Have Been Hurt
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 12th
- Daily I Ching ~ April 12th
- The Buddha’s Words on Loving-Kindness ~
- Your Horoscope ~ April 11 – 17, 2013
- Daily Inspiration ~ April 11th